As we continuously enhance Xamun, we are glad to introduce a new pricing for you to fully experience it’s new features and benefits. So whether you just joined Xamun or have previously signed up during the 30 day trial period for as long as you have 3 users or less, you don’t have to worry about paying for a monthly subscription. To understand better, lets break down the terms of the fees and payments.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
Company Administrator. The Company Administrator is a user role inside the Service that is, by default, the user who creates the first Account in an organization. This means it may or may not be you. The Company Administrator has access to Company Setup, through the Account Settings Menu that pops up when you click on the gear icon on the top right corner of the screen. The Company Setup has a section on settling subscription payments. Note that the Company Administrator role may be assigned to another person inside Company Setup.
Paid Account. Refers to Accounts which are subscribed to the Service via Paypal.
Unpaid Account. Refers to Accounts which are not subscribed to the Service via Paypal.
- The use of the Service is free for three (3) users of an Account. This means an Account that has three or less users will not be charged the monthly subscription fee for the use of the Service (referred to as “Unpaid Account”).
- When an Account exceeds three users, the Company Administrator is required to subscribe to the Service via PayPal, effectively upgrading to a Paid Account. Failure to do so will prevent any additional users from accessing their Account.
- Unpaid Accounts are not required to subscribe to the Service via PayPal.
- The Company Administrator can switch back from Paid to Unpaid by managing the app access permission of every user under the Account, which is done in the Company Setup page.
- The subscription fee for a Paid Account is calculated based on the number of users under the Account. The subscription fee costs $12 per month per user. For example, there are five (5) users in your account, your monthly subscription fee is $12 x 5 = $60.
- All payments will only be accepted through PayPal, and payment settings are managed inside PayPal and not Xamun.
- The billing period starts as soon as the Company Administrator converts the Unpaid Account to a Paid Account.
- The billing period lasts for 30 days. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions will be made.
- To update the Xamun subscription via Paypal, the Company Admin has to cancel first his/her current subscription and apply another subscription that has the updated number of users.
- If users are added to an Account within the first 14 days of the current billing period, those users will be included in the calculation of the current bill.
- If users are added to an Account beyond the first 14 days of the current billing period up to the last day of the billing period, those users will not be included in the calculation of the current bill. Instead, they will be included in the calculation of the next bill.
- If the Company Administrator fails to settle the subscription fees on or before the 10th day of the new billing period, Xamun reserves the right to downgrade the Service from a Paid Account to an Unpaid Account. This means that all users EXCEPT the first three users will have access to the Service. All Content created during the use of the Service will still be available, but the users added beyond the first three will not be able to log in to the Service.