Sales is a vital aspect in a business and its important to be able to manage it well. As we redesigned Xamun Sales, it now provides an easier way of monitoring deals, managing upcoming projects, and eventually converting lead to projects.
We’ve merged two apps into one: Xamun Accounts (formerly Marketing) and Xamun Sales. The access to both apps is set by giving someone Xamun Sales access.
To access Xamun Accounts, click on the link on the top-right corner of the Sales Board (see screenshot in Xamun Sales section).
Below is a list of things you can do within the Accounts page:
Filters – found on the upper panel where you will have options to view certain details or filter using the following:
- Do a quick search by typing a key word in the Search Bar.
- View specific client by selecting in the drop-down list.
- Select Date Range of clients to follow up or view.
- Search specifically the type of industry.
- View by location.
- Include Deleted or
- DNCL (Do Not Call List)
- Select clients alphabetically (found on the left side)
To add a new account simply click on the (+) button and fill out the details. In addition, you can even get the Widget/Link for Sales Inquiries so you can bring in more leads and prospective clients in your pipeline.
Client Card – found on the left panel where each card shows a list of icons that summarize each activity.
- Client Logo.
- Client Name – upon clicking on the client name, you will be able to view the details on the right panel.
- Follow Up (Calendar) – where you can select the date range.
- Team Member – know who’s involved in the team to get in touch with the client. You can also add a new teammate by simply clicking on the (+) button.
- Task Count – get the total task count within the client which is also linked in the task board.
- Discussion Count – know the number of messages/chats transpired for the client.
- Contact Count – know who to contact to for concerns pertaining to specific clientele.
- You can also add a new lead and you will be redirected to the Sales Board. Simply hover to Add Lead and complete the details needed.
Client Details – this will display all the client details where you can add, edit or delete client information. You will also see the following:
- Logo – add new or edit existing client logo by clicking on the logo icon.
- Client Name – you can update existing client name.
- Client website.
- Add Tasks – these tasks are linked to the project tasks.
- Select category - retail, corporate or individual.
- Input basic client or project description.
- Add Account Managers
- Add Contacts
- Get LinkedIn profiles of contacts
- Input comments in Discussion.
Within the Client details, you will also get a view of:
Live Projects – reflects all active projects for the client.
In the Pipeline – gives you a summary deals with the client on the Sales Board.
Past Projects – shows all inactive and closed projects with the client.
With these features put together, you can now manage client accounts in a more organized manner.
Watch over sales efforts like a hawk with the new Sales Board in Xamun. In it, you will be able to view the following:
- Sales Pipeline – gives you an overview of the different stages in the sales process and the amount of business being brought in at every stage
- Teammates – know who’s in your team
- Summary – get a summary figure of your leads, pipeline and on-going
- Sales Card – status, progress and details of each deal
- Filter – view details with the following options: teammate, deal, status.
The Deal Card:
The Deal Card gives you a quick view of the requirement. Special Icons on the Deal Card will provide an overview of the deal:
- Deal Title
- Assigned Sales Person
- Client Name
- Deal Description
- Allocated Product
- Contact Person
- Estimated Close Date
- Probability of Closing the Deal
- Earmarked Resources
- Total Project Cost
Inside the Deal Card:
When you click on the requirement name on the deal card, it will open the full details where you can view more information about the requirement. You will be able to add, edit or delete information in the Deal Card. Here you can do the following: